Going Private

Well, as much as we hate to do it we are going to take the plunge and make our blog private. We've waited awhile to do this to make it convenient for family & friends to get on and read or to reconnect with old friends. We by no means want to exclude or discourage anyone from reading that wants to, but just because the world is a crazy place and we have gotten a few strange comments before, we've decided to go ahead and make it private. Please leave your email address and I'll send you an invite or email me at ashleyjhenry@yahoo.com. Don't be shy...even if you are a friend of a friend we don't mind you reading, just leave your email. We'll probably make it private in the next week or two so hurry hurry! Thanks!

Comments

27 comments:

Barb said...

I definitely qualify as a friend of a friend, but I've grown attached to your little family!

Barbara (Alexis' friend)
barbaralynnthornton@gmail.com

The Prigmore Family said...

Please let me continue the stalking.
Love you guys!
drp007@gmail.com

The Prigmore Family said...

Please let me continue the stalking!
We love you guys!
drp007@gmail.com

Robin D said...

I love staying up to date with old MyFamily.com buddies! My email is robin.deschamps at yahoo dot com

The Evers said...

Well friend I am not shy!
jevers6@gmail.com
and
kellygraceevers@gmail.com

Sorry I have two, it is kind of a pain!

Mark and Meghan said...

love to still read your cute blog...

meghanmaughan@yahoo.com

Zane and Lexi said...

I know you won't forget us! but I just wanted to say 'HI' and hope you have the Happiest of New Years!!!!
(our NY resolution is to see our bestest friends at some point!)

Misti said...

add me! mististoddard@gmail.com

ashley marie said...

I'm most likely going to go private eventually too - we'll see!

jaholloway1124@gmail.com

Pepper said...

I'm a stalker, but not a bad one. I love reading your blog. I'm a friend of a friend of a friend. Please let me keep reading. :)

Veronica

veronicapepper@gmail.com

http://johnveronicapepper.blogspot.com/

Kristen M said...

Hey for sure add us
Kristen.murray@gmail.com

loves

Jessica Davis said...

Ashley-

This is Liz's younger sister and I have to admit that I read your blog!I would love to still read what you guys are up to.

erndavis@gmail.com

Jessica (Clark) Davis

Em said...

I understand the difficult decision to go private. There are some disadvantages, but it's worth the saftey of the family! Please send me an email
emmabetti@hotmail.com

Thanks and happy New Year

erin said...

include me!!

thinkdisney@gmail.com

Julie Weiss said...

weissrealestate@gmail.com

Julie Weiss said...

ps, i totally stole your wording and put it on my blog. you said it so much better then i did

Unknown said...

aceit8@hotmail.com

I almost went private when a random lady left me a comment, I had to track her down... she was nice so it was alright :)

I'm sorry I have been so flaky with the pictures... I wasn't able to find Alex a shirt to wear... so I will continue to prepare and maybe one of these times it will work out :)

Taryn said...

I'd love to keep reading. tarynmccook@msn.com

Miller Family said...

We miss you guys so much and I love your blog, so please invite me! ginnymariemiller@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

Please add me! tgra23@yahoo.com

DaNell said...

under_sup@yahoo.com

:)

Erin said...

benefitchiqATyahooDOTcom

Super Kimmie said...

Hi Ashley,

It's Kim from TGN - I love reading your blog and keeping up with your cute family.

kim.kimsanderson@gmail.com

Bart and Michelle said...

For some reason, my last comment didn't post. So if this is a repeat, I'm sorry! :) Just wanted to say that I would love to keep updated with you guys and that your photo blog is GREAT! :)

bartymichelle@hotmail.com

Lindsay and Family said...

Of course I want an invite!!

lindsayrabe@cox.net

Betsy said...

Love to see what you guys are up to! I am so happy you guys have such a great little life in SD! My sis lives there and I love visiting her! You are very lucky!
Add me on so I can keep updated...betsymciff at gmail dot com!

hdawgy said...

you have my email address! I'm so glad I got to see you and Cal! You guys are so cute! Ok so the shirt you're wearing on your Christmas card is the cutest! Where did you get it? Did you get it from Anthro? Will you send it to me when you're done with it? In fact when you're done with all your shirts just send them to me k! Thanks!