November Tidbits

November was a good month. Cal is just growing up like crazy. He is talking ALL the time now but most of it is in gibberish. It is just so funny to see him try and communicate and talk to you with real intent. He makes us laugh all the time. He is so so busy running from here to there with a real agenda. He has gotten so sweet and loving and is really into hugs and kisses right now--which are my favorite. I can't get enough. Whenever I scold him for being naughty or doing something he shouldn't he just leans in and tries to give me a kiss. It's like he knows. I can never resist of course, and whatever he did doesn't seem like quite as big a deal. :) Silly boy. He has gotten quite mischievous though and knows how to throw quite the temper tantrum. Isn't that supposed to be during the terrible twos??? Well.....we're lucky enough to be getting a head start on those. Haha. He's still a sweetheart though and every day is an adventure with him. We've had a few hard days lately as he's going from two to one naps while at the same time exercising his newly found independence. In addition, I think he sometimes gets frustrated when he can't communicate exactly what he wants all the time. But despite those rougher days there have been plenty of great ones full of lots of exploration, curiosity, giggles, and fun. He is one  special kiddo and I LOVE being his mommy.

Here are a few pictures from November.
In November I took another Photo Class and one day we went down to Coronado for a shoot. Dan and Cal came with me and just walked around the island while I was in class. Here are a couple pictures of us with the city in the background.


After a long day out and about, Cal was REALLY pooped when we got home. He stayed completely asleep while I changed his diaper and put him in his jammies. Please note, this NEVER happens as our child is the lightest sleeper in the world and never stays asleep hardly ever when we transfer him.
Cal found a new fascination with our shoes. He always wants to try them on.

He is one serious climber too! I am always finding him on top of new furniture I never thought he could climb on. Uh oh.
He is also in love with remote controls. He likes actually pointing them to things and pretending he's making them work.
Little Stinker
Cal & Uncle Andy munching on toast. They are buds.
Since I spend so much time on the computer (way too much) Cal is pretty interested in it. Once in awhile I'll let him sit up there like a big kid and watch a cartoon. He is so funny when I do....he acts like he thinks he is SOO big up there.
And just because our doggie doesn't seem to make the blog nearly enough these days, I thought I'd throw in a couple of him. Cruiser doing what he does best---lounging. He is such a good dog and we love him!

Comments

2 comments:

ashley marie said...

we got your christmas card and I just LOVE it! You did such a good job on it and the year's timeline idea was so cute!! I might copy it once I find some time :)
thanks for sending us one!

erin said...

i love the cute little cruiser pix you threw in there.