In October my dear sweet friend, Suzanne--my unidentical bobsy twin from my high school days, got married to a wonderful man and we were so fortunate to share in their special day. We made a road trip to Phoenix out of it and had such a great time catching up with so many friends we haven't gotten to see in way too long. The wedding was perfect and so beautiful. Suzanne was stunning and couldn't have been a sweeter more gracious bride. We are so thrilled for Suz and Austin and are excited for their new life together!
Me with the beautiful bride!
Dan and I enjoying our fun day/night out while Cal got have to have some one on one time with his Grandma A
Here are all the Verve girls from HS (minus Kristin unfortunately), with Kathy & Patti in there too.....the HS surrogate mothers. :)
I had the BEST time catching up with my dear friends. I only wish we could do it more often. I miss all our crazy days laughing and giggling to tears. Sometimes I can hardly believe how fast time has gone by. Wern't we just singing Britney Spears out of Shayne's Rav windows just the other day?? Or hanging out at Shea's house every other night?? Now we're living all over the country from California to Illinois doing everything from teaching, to going to med school, to being moms. Wow, so crazy.
Suzanne and her darling Dad--I definitely shed some tears with his sweet toast to her
The happy couple
It was the cutest thing--they road into the dinner on their favorite tandem bike. (Austin used to be a professional cyclist) I loved it!
Shea and Chase
Me and Shea Shea
Me and Sarah
Fal and Suz
Me and my other married girls :)
A look in on the reception

Comments
3 comments:
Welp, I know what someone was doing during Cal's nap on Monday...there are so many new posts! Your friend's dress is gorgeous...looks like you guys had a great time :)
Once again Ash I am coveting your cute dress! I love it! You look adorable!
Look at you and all your sassy, look at me, I'm a hot photographer now photos! They are SO artistic, Ash. What fun looking over your past few posts!
It was especially fun seeing you with all your hs girlies. I think you keep getting prettier, little lady :) Seriously. Marriage & Motherhood have done you well, dear.
Post a Comment