Spooktacular at SeaWorld

The day after Halloween we went to SeaWorld for the last day of Halloween Spooktacular. It was really fun and Cal had a good time trick or treating around the little stations, playing at the Bay of Play, and seeing the night time Shamu show (which is way better than the day show). We met up with my stepsisters, Holly & Mer and Holly's cute family since they were in town for the week, as well as Liz and her girls. It was a great way to end the Halloween festivities.


Pictures with Cookie Monster--Cal thought it was great but Olivia, poor thing, was scared of him and the other characters out of her mind! I'm sure next year it will be the opposite with the two of them because of their ages. I think CM was hamming it up for this one and trying to act scary since he seemed to be having that effect. :)

Cal thought Cookie Monster was great. He had to try and touch him.
This is my nephew Ian acting like a flamingo. He's such a ham.



Meredith and the boys

Comments

1 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Ash, you are so stinkin' cute I can't get over it. You always look adorable....Your baby is adorable too. I love LOVE the "OOOOOO" face. Priceless. I love you guys. I am SO excited to see you at the end of the month...SO excited.