One Sunday night in October, after a family dinner, we walked down to the park close to Dan's Mom's house just to get some fresh air. I was very outnumbered with Dan, Cal, and his brothers. So I just sat back and watched them have fun together and took some photos. I love watching Dan and his brothers hang out. It makes me realize why I love big families. I never realized either how much I would love being the mother of a little boy. But now that I am, I could take a whole herd of them and be happy as a clam. The boys in my life are so special. (BTW--sorry the colors on some of these pictures are kinda funky...not sure what happened.)



Comments
3 comments:
ahh, I know what you mean about a family full of boys...I love it! I would have all boys and be completely fine. (okay, maybe one little girl to dress up:)
love your fun pics - that one of dan and the stroller is sweet! and I see Cal's saltwater sandals :)
I'm waiting for baby Z to grow into his....I can't wait!
ashley what is that stroller you have? i'm in the market for one just like it :)
Cal's outfit is pretty much the cutest thing ever...and the binky even matches! And yes, boys are so fun. Right now I just want a bunch of Finn's but I'm sure that will change once he turns 2 :)
Post a Comment