Photo Blog

So as I've been having such a great time with photography the last couple months I decided to make a little Photo Blog to post some of my work while I'm learning and experimenting. I haven't really shown anyone since it is definitely a work in progress and a just fun hobby for me to enjoy, but since we are making our family blog private I wanted to let everyone know about the Photo Blog I have that I'll always keep public. Please know it is "under construction" and there is a lot I want to do to jazz it up or change it so check back for updates regularly. My New Years goal is to keep it updated and to keep taking lots of pictures!

The address is www.ashleyhenryphotography.blogspot.com

And as a side note, I am still always always looking for people, events, etc. to photograph so please let me know if you ever want to get in front of my camera! I would love it!

Happy New Years!!! Hope your 2009 is wonderful!

Comments

4 comments:

remi said...

ashley.

I couldn't stop looking at your photos! I L-O-V-E them! We had an AMAZING photographer for our wedding, and I see you have the same eye he does! BEAUTIFUL!

Jess and Matt said...

WOW Ash, they are great. I am so excited for you and your new hobby. I just got a nice camera, and I don't plan on doing anything professional, but I want to learn so bad! It's so much fun and you are doing awesome. I love the pictures.

Janean said...

hey lets do a baby photo shoot whenever you want asap.

leah said...

Hi, I'm an old friend of Dan, so I stumbled upon your blog from some one else's blog. I met you before in Utah, but you probably don't remember me- anyways, I just want to say that you guys have the CUTEST little boy! And, your photo site is AWESOME! You are so talented! Tell Dan hi! -Leah