While we were in Phoenix Cal and I had so much fun getting together with a couple of my friends from High School--Fallon & her little boy Branson, and Sarah. I had such a great time catching up with them and it was especially fun watching our little boys run around together. We had a great time going to lunch and just chatting and taking pictures. I can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas!

Me & Cal, Fallon & Branson

Toddlers Toddling

Love the crack

Cal LOVES dogs and this was just after he'd gotten a kiss from him

Terrorizing the poor cat

Cute little bucket head

They had so much fun running around and playing in the backyard

What a cute and good baby Branson is!

Sarah and the boys--She's a natural! ;)

I love Branson's baby rolls

And finally, a self-timer shot--what a fun day!!
And just because they are fun--here are a couple pics of Cal at the store the day we got back from Phoenix. He was freezin so I wrapped him up in my jacket and he thought he was pretty cool stuff. He just had this silly grin on his face the whole time we were shopping.

Comments
3 comments:
these boys look like they could be brothers!
so fun to hear from you Ash! I'm adding you to my bloglist, because I'm at work and for the past twenty minutes I've been looking at pictures of your sweet family!
We're at 16th st and Glendale in Arizona right now. you?
Such great photos. You have an eye for capturing the moment.
LOVED your Christmas card. the picture of you and your boys is AMAZING. LOVe the apple orchard.
Cal and Jimmie have the same vest (thank you to my Aunt Sharon for the Janie and Jack gift card--who can afford to shop there, anyway--although they do have decent sales).
Merry Christmas, you pretty girl :)
Hey! I just got your Christmas card...very profesh! The 'time-line' letter was such a good idea and the photo is, of course, gorgeous. It's up on our picture board right now. Thanks for thinking of us!
Post a Comment