Taking pictures of Cal at home is always hard because we don't have as much natural light as I would like to have. So unless Cal is right by the window, I have to use a flash or just use my point and shoot. But one afternoon we were just hanging out at home the two of us, and he was having a great time playing by the window. I decided to make the most of it and practice some moodier/darker window lighting shots for my class. He was hamming it up for the camera so I had a great time and I just love some of the candids I got. P.S. - Yes yes, I know, my windows are dirty.....time for spring cleaning. :)
I love this first one. I love the lines and I love the partial silhouette.
He was being so silly on the pile of pillows
I LOVE this one too of him and his doggy.
He makes me smile.

Comments
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE these!! Especially because he's wearing the shirt we gave him :) These are so sweet Ash!
Holy Cow Ash! Is that 5 posts in 2 days? It seems like every time I check your blog there are a million new posts...you are so on the ball. But because I'm too lazy to post a bunch of different comments, here is a super long one.
A. These inside pics are so cute. I also love the first one with his hand on the window, very artsy
B.I LOVE those pumpkin patch pictures...the one of Olivia is so adorable!
C.I love that you have approx. 1.5 million shots of Cal in his Halloween costume! No seriously, it is the cutest costume ever so I'm glad he got a lot of wear out of it!
Post a Comment