I know these are SOO late, but I'm still playing catch up so bear with me. We love fall and love pumpkin patches. It's so fun that there is a really really cool one so close. We ran over one Saturday afternoon with the Carpenters and Cal had a ball playing with all the big orange things everywhere. He was so cute and kept trying to lift them right off the ground making a very strained "O" face while doing it. He's a tough little cookie. These photos have funky color because I played with some in Photoshop and some I didn't, because well heck, time is limited these days!!!! So they are what they are.



This is our friends' little girl, Olivia. I just think this picture is so cute of her in the patch.





Comments
1 comments:
Those are so cute I love them. You guys all look so good and Liz's belly is adorable. We really need to make a trip down there.
Post a Comment