More Pictures & Posts Coming Soon!!!

So I just wanted to apologize for being so bad at getting pictures and posts up lately. In addition to things being a little busy and still trying to get a handle on life, we've been having some computer issues and we are hoping to get them resolved this week because we have a million fun pictures to download from the past few weeks and from my sister's wedding in Utah!!! So I promise we'll work on getting those up soon. For now here is just one picture that I have of my little sweetie that my Dad took while we were in Utah. He's growing up so fast, but we are loving every minute!!!

Comments

9 comments:

The Richards in Canada said...

Thanks for the picture! I've been dying to see more pic's of the little one!

Erin said...

How cute! I didnt know you were in Utah! Oh well, I will have to see him some other time...

Zane and Lexi said...

YEAH!!! what a cute cute picture of baby and mommy - can't wait for the other pictures coming soon! It was so great seeing you guys at Amy's wedding - too bad it was so short. Zane hopes Cruiser hasn't been "replaced" by little Cal?! (hehehe)

Jen said...

He looks so cute in his little outfit. I was so sad I didn't get to talk to you at church. We need to hang out more.

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my, what a cutie! I love the hat Ash! He's darling!

Steph said...

Congrats! Sorry it's a month late ;) He is SO cute! I am so happy for you two! I can only imagine how fun it is to have him in your home. You look great Ashley!

Tiffany said...

Hey Ashley! (Tiffany Grady). Misti sent me your blog, hope that's ok. Congratulations!!! Calvin is SO cute! I am so excited for you guys. You look cute with long hair! I would love to catch up if you have a minute, my email is tgra23@yahoo.com. It was good to see all of your cute pics and see you're doing well in CA.

Jenny said...

Ashley--

What a beautiful pregnant woman you make, and what an adorable little baby! Congratulations! You look terrific!

I'm so glad things are going well for your little family and that two is now three!

Jenny Fosdick

Jess and Matt said...

I am so excited for more picutres...I have been wondering how you are doing! I have missed you guys SO MUCH! I have been meaning to call for a long time to catch up and see how little cal is doing and how mommy and daddyhood are going. I am sure you are the best mom and dad! Can't wait to talk to you and see more cute pictures of your little guy. He is SO CUTE I can't stand it....looks a lot like both of you! We are going to be up there for Christmas...doubt you'll be around, but if you are we need to get together. Love you guys, miss you.