A Daddy & his Baby Boy

There's nothing I love more than pictures of my two boys together. They are my favorite. How'd I get so lucky?...

Dan couldn't resist mimicking Cal's pose...I couldn't resist getting a picture


Our little Calvinator Skater showing us how big he is

I couldn't say no to the bear hat :)

Comments

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

Cal is such a doll!!! You guys look like you are really catching on to the parenting thing. I can't wait until we get to see the Henry family again!!

Misti said...

Ash he is adorable! I have been checking your blog just waiting for the updates! You are truly lucky...he is so sweet!

P.S. We have our ultrasound today! Can't wait to see what we are having :)! Yay!!

Zane and Lexi said...

He is just so cute! I'm so glad you are catching up and posting more pictures so we can watch baby Cal grow! It was so fun to see him in person - I just wish we lived closer :(

Bart and Michelle said...

Ashley! Cal is so cute!!! What an adorable baby! It's fun to see all your pictures!

The Prigmore Family said...

Wow! Allready added to the friends list huh. Impressive. If my Dan were on here he would probably say that your Dan is gay. There you have it. Can't wait to see you three!!!! EEE EEEE EEEE (that is the sound of excitement)