After a couple weeks Cal's umbilical cord finally came off and we were able to give him a real bath! He seemed to really love being able to sit in the warm water rather than just getting a sponge bath. As you can see by the pictures, he was very alert and interested in what was going on. I love his big bright eyes! He is such a sweetheart.
When Cal was 3 weeks old Dan's Mom flew up from San Diego for a quick weekend visit. Unfortunately, we didn't get too many pictures, but at least we got this one! It was so great to see her and have her meet Cal! We can't wait to see her again when we go down to San Diego for Cal's baby blessing.
First Real Bath & Visit with Grandma Tami
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 | 1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
1 comments:
I just want to tell you that your baby is so cute. I was just searching on blog spot and came across your cute profile. I just started my profile on here vierracrew.blogspot.com
Post a Comment