When Calvin was not quite a week old we decided to do a little home photo shoot with him. Here are some of the shots we got. On the last picture Dan even caught a little reflex smile. It's so cute to see his dimples. He's such a sweetie. We are having so much fun with him and its crazy to see little changes already starting to take place in him. I just don't ever want my little boy to grow up! :)
Can't get enough of this baby.....
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Monday, September 10, 2007 | 16 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
16 comments:
SOOO Cute!!!! I wish you guys still lived here so I could come over and see him!!!! I hope you guys are doing well, we sure do miss you!
he's adorable! congrats!! enjoy him not moving... once they start, they never ever stop...
We sure love that little Cal Bear!! He's such a doll!
He is absolutely adorable! I'm thrilled for you guys and am so glad that everything is going well!
these are so cute - dan has found a new career in baby photography...seriously, you could make a fortune! I love the black and white one...he's soooo cute!
What an angel! He is so cute, and is such a handsome little boy! I love the pictures!
Little angel baby! What a sweet little man you have. I know how you feel about not wanting him to grow up, I still feel that way. But, they just get MORE and MORE fun everyday. I love you guys and LOVE these pictures! I want to see him so bad! What a precious boy.
I am DYING to see baby Calvin!!! He is so beautiful and looks so very sweet!!! I need to cuddle him!!! (he needs his auntie)
SOOO CUTE!!! My favorites are the b&w and the one of his little toes curl up near his bottom. Pictures are easy at this stage, and because of that you will take a gazillion!
so adorable! need i say more? we are so very happy for both of you!!
Ashley--
Hey, I don't know if you remember me but we were in the BYU 199th ward together. I found your blog through Amber Pollei's blog. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats on the new baby. This is such an exciting time for your family. It has been such a long time since I've seen you.
We moved out to NC after Steve graduated from BYU in April of '06. We have a little girl named Kaitlyn who is almost 15 months--she keeps us pretty busy.
Anyway, just wanted to say hey!
Lindsay Schoenfeld
Ashley! What a beautiful baby you have! Aren't they just the best. How is your recovery going? It's nice to know that someon is in kinda the same boat as me right now with all these wonderful and crazy changes! We miss you guys and hope all is well, email me when you get a chance and let me know how things are going for you guys!
I can see why you can't get enough of him, he is adorable!
Ashley these are so cute! I hope you just love being a mommy. I can't beleive Isaac was that small just a couple months ago. The time goes by so fast, but it really gets better and more fun every day. He looks just like Dan btw:). I hope we can meet him someday!
okay calvin is adorable, and dan you are a great photographer. didn't know you had it in you! it's been a long time since i've seen or talked to you guys..probably at that byu game, but just wanted to congratulate you on your little guy. what a stud! ashley i hope you're loving being a mom! you both look great...
meghan
Dan,
Hey stranger. Congrats on the baby. So exciting. I'm the godfather right since i was the first one you told? I'll for sure come for a visit when i'm up in the area for work. I'll be in touch. Good job guys, you know how to make good lookin' babies.
Post a Comment