There are a lot of things I have found I love about living in San Francisco and some things I've found I don't love so much. But some of the things that I just LOVE are the amazing views here, the beautiful places to go walking, and the weather (usually :) ) that seems to often be just right for a stroll. There were many days when I was pregnant that Cruiser and I would go on long walks together and now that the baby has arrived all three of us enjoy getting out pretty regularly. And on weekends I often convince Dan to go with all of us too! I just love being outdoors and can never get enough of it, especially lately as San Francisco's weather has been so beautiful during September and October and I don't freeze every time I go outside! A few weeks ago Dan and I went walking through a gorgious neighborhood not far from where we live called Sea Cliff and I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of some of the views. The houses and views in this area are absolutely breathtaking and I love going there because it feels like you are in a real neighborhood with actual houses and lawns, etc. rather than just normal city streets. But my favorite thing about the neighborhood is how you can just be walking along and then all of a sudden see the most amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge! And no matter how many times I walk through there it never seems to lose its awing effect on me. Its unbelievable to think that these homes have a spanning view of the entire bridge and the bay right out their back windows. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a perfect view of one of the most recognized landmarks in the world!!!??? (Guess that's why those houses are so expensive :)! ) Pretty cool!
Can't Get Over This View
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 | 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
2 comments:
Is that the base to the Bugaboo stroller I spy? Excuse me!!!! You guys are dead.
Those views are amazing! And Cal looks so much like Dan. The pix are SO cute!
Post a Comment