So I'm going to make a slide show of some of the pictures we got from the wedding but since I've never made a slide show before I thought I would just post a few pictures too just in case. My little sister's wedding was absolutely gorgious! She and my Mom did such a great job planning it! The wedding took place at her new in-laws home on Walker Lane in Salt Lake City. The yard was beautiful and perfect for an outdoor wedding. Unfortunately, it did end up raining for most of the event but nevertheless it was still amazing and beautiful and romantic! Amy looked absolutely perfect and gorgious! I can hardly believe my little sister is married! Here are a few pictures from the wedding. I wish I had gotten more pictures of the bride and groom but since the photographer was taking so many good ones we thought we'd just get copies of those later on, but I've included a few that he took here that I got off his blog--they are beautiful! 
Amy & Ken in his backyard
Another shot from their photo shoot--I think their photographer did an amazing job!
Amy is so darn beautiful!
Bridesmaids shot
At the reception
The whole wedding party
Me & my beautiful Mom--her dress was gorgious!
My Mom with all her kids--Allyson, Amy, Me, and Jon
Me & my handsome Hubby!
Us with our baby boy
Our friends Zane and Lexi were so sweet to come to the wedding even though Zane's family was in town and it was Zane's birthday!!! We had such a great time seeing them and visiting. We can hardly wait for baby Zane's arrival in January! Lexi is the cutest pregnant lady! (Sorry about the crooked glasses shot Zane --this is the only one I got with all our eyes open! :) )
Part IV: Wedding Pictures!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 | 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
2 comments:
I love the pictures! You're right, the photographer did an amazing job! You look fantastic Ash, it doesn't even look like you had a baby! You guys look awesome! Oh, and email me your address, I have something I want to send you guys...better late than never right?
you're family is adorable! love little calvins outfit at the wedding. so cute.
Post a Comment