Bate's Nut Farm!!

A couple weekends ago we took a trip down to San Diego to see Dan's family and to have Cal's baby blessing. We had such a good time and just wish we could've stayed longer! We love visiting down there and hope that maybe someday we'll be able to live there for a few years. One of the days we were there Tami had a great idea that we should go to Bate's Nut Farm and see the pumpkin patch. I've never actually been to a real pumpkin patch so this was TONS of fun for me. I LOVE the fall and LOVE doing festive things so this was perfect. Melody & Alex and Rachael & Michael came with us too. The weather was beautiful and we couldn't have had more fun. Plus taking pictures at pumpkin patches is the best because of all the beautiful bright colors...so sorry there are so many pictures! I couldn't decide which ones to put up!

Sportin' the Baby Bjorn--gotta love it.

Danny & the Little Man in his farmer overalls from Aunt April

The coolest thing about Bate's Nut Farm is they really grow their own pumpkins there!

I love all the cool cornstalk they had planted too!

We had so much fun taking pictures of our sleepy little bear with the pumpkins! He is so funny--when he sleeps he sometimes throws his hands up in the air like that. So silly.


Cal with Aunt Mel

Rachael & Michael

On the pumpkin tractor


Mel & Alex

Getting ready for our hay ride!

Adorable, happy little Alex

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!!!

Comments

7 comments:

Carpfam said...

We are so jealous!! I love Nate's Butt Farm...I mean Bates Nut Farm!Haha. It is seriously one of my favorite places! Looks like you had a great time! We really need to coordinate on the travels to San Diego!

Tiffany said...

That looks so fun! You always have the cutest pictures. Glad to hear everything is okay with the fires.

The Prigmore Family said...

Bates=magical halloweeny fun. We had the hardest time keeping lukes mouth off of all the pumpkins. Apparently he loves the tast of dirty 'I've been touched by a thousand peoples hand and butts' pumpkin skin. I LOVE that Cal was sound asleep in the patch. too cute. What is he going to be for Halloween? Also, move back to san diego now please. mahalo.

Bart and Michelle said...

That looks like a blast! I can't believe how many pumpkins there were! We went to a pumpkin patch but it wasn't that full--maybe we went to late! :) It's fun to see how cute your family is, and Ashley, you look amazing!

Lance and Becky said...

What a great place, it's beautiful! Cal is so cute, and I love his hat! There's so many pumpkins, how fun!

Jen said...

Wow that's a lot of pumpkins! Great pictures, I can't believe how big Cal is getting. So adorable.

Zane and Lexi said...

Little Cal bear...so cute! I'm glad you are adding some cute new pictures - it was good to chat and catch up the other day!