A couple weeks ago we took a trip to Utah to go to my little sister Amy's wedding. It was Calvin's first airplane ride and I was really nervous for it, but luckily it went great and he did just fine! While we were in Utah we got to see lots of family and friends and introduce them to Cal. We had a great time and got a little homesick for the mountains and all the people we miss so much. We both LOVE the fall in Utah so it was a little hard to leave it. Luckily we find lots of excuses to go back and visit.
Our friends Justice & Nicole just had their baby girl, Brooklyn a couple months before Cal was born. We had a great time seeing them, meeting the babies, and going out to breakfast.
Our friends Aaron & Ashley Parks also had their baby, just 10 days before us! We were so excited to catch up with them for lunch and meet Baby Finn. He is such a cutie!
Cute pics of Finn and Cal--Finn makes Cal look like a chuncker! Oh wait, he is! :)
I'm excited because Cal is starting to fit in all his new 0-3 month clothes so getting him dressed is tons of fun. I love this little striped outfit--so cute.
This is my Dad meeting Cal
My cute little niece Carlie holding the baby--it feels like it was just yesterday that she was this big!!!
On the plane ride--we felt bad cuz he was really tired since we had to take a very early flight.
Relaxing on his first airplane ride
Part I: Trip To Utah & Meeting Friends
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 | 5 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
5 comments:
Hi Dan and Ashley! Deschamps here way back from the MyFamily days. I saw your blog from the Grady's and had to say hi. What a cute little guy you have. They grow up quick so enjoy all the snuggle sessions you can!
He is so cute!! I wish I would have known you were in town. I would have loved to meet little Cal! Maybe next time :)!
Ashley he is so cute! And so tiny. I am jealous you got to go to Utah in the fall. You are such a cute mom!
He is way cute you guys! All of the firsts are so much fun, and a little stressful...I remember! I am jealous of your trip to UT I am anxious for a visit back! Hopefully we can meet Cal one of these days! We love all of the pictures and posts!
How fun you guys! He's getting so big already, what a cutie pie! Ash you look beautiful!
Post a Comment