My wonderful friend Lindsay had a beautiful and perfect baby girl named Laney back in August. Lindsay and I have know eachother for over 20 years. As little girls we played together with pigtails & bows (on me--Linds wore tutu's), dress up clothes, Barbie dolls, and the works. We were 100% girly girls. It was so fun watching Linds having a baby girl of her own (even though she already has an adorable little boy) and thinking about all the fun memories we've had together and the wonderful Momma Lindsay is going to be to this little girl. I miss Linds so much now that she has moved to Baton Rouge. It was so fun living by her for awhile!
I took these pictures of Laney when she was just 3 days old. I was just starting to experiment with my camera so some aren't the greatest quality but all in all, I think she is beautiful so you can't go too wrong with her as the subject.
This is a picture of me and Linds with Laney on her blessing day
And for fun, here's one of me holding the babe, trying not to get too baby hungry.....just yet....;)
Laney De
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Monday, October 20, 2008 | 4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
4 comments:
Yeah! She is so adorable - and so tiny....I love these pics Ash! So fun to have memories of them when they are so so little! It was fun talking with you today - can't wait to see more of your work!
She is darling!! Your pictures are awesome- keep it up!
cute pictures, good job Ash!
Oh Ash you did such a good job on the pics! She is a gorgeous little baby! I wish you were here to take my kids pics!
Post a Comment