Birthday Boy

Well this is definitely late in posting but, it happened. Our little man turned one. Here are some pictures from his actual birthday (the next post will be pictures from his beach party which was in all honesty, way more fun :) ). Having so many holidays in one week can make things a little stressful so I didn't go all out on anything but I did attempt to make him a little cake. I had the best of intentions and dreamed of making him the most beautiful cake of perfection, but as things go....it took way longer than I anticipated so by the time it was actually baked it was bed time and Cal wasn't the happiest camper in the world. So I slapped some frosting and sprinkles on it, put his"1" candle in and called it good.....I promise to make the most amazing out of this world designer birthday scrumptiousness cake next year.....;) Hahaha.
Either way though, it was fun to watch him eat cake for the first time. He seemed to like it after awhile but it took some time to warm him up.




Comments

1 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

that cake looks amazing! How did you do that BIG cupcake?