Whenever I download pictures there are always those random ones from here or there that don't belong to a group, but are still keepers. Here are a few of those from mostly September.
One day I went to run an errand with Cal and when I parked and went to get him out of his carseat I found him exactly like this! I must have sat my purse right next to his seat and of course he grabbed my wallet out of there and went straight for the credit cards. Wait, I thought girls were supposed to be the ones that spent all your money??!! Uh oh.
Matt and Liz gave us this adorable little Radio Flyer push car when we were pregnant with Cal. He now loves it and has learned to get on and off all by himself all the time and even scoot himself around. It is so cute.
I always love pictures of my boys cuddling and hanging out together. This is one on a Sunday morning after a long Saturday at the beach. They look so sleepy and sunkissed--I love it.
Cal loves standing really close to the TV for some reason and will climb on anything these days.
My friend Liz and I about to take a swim at the beach one Saturday. I was so impressed with her 5 month pregnant boogie boarding skills!!! Seriously!
Walking and learning to walk has brought on a whole new set of battlewounds for the little man. Yes, I promise we love our child and we tried to prevent these from happening. But the little stinker loves to climb on the couch when I'm not looking, jump around, and then fall off onto a pile of toys. Crazy kiddo. :( Luckily he's getting more steady all the time.....and more cautious.
More cute cuddly boys.
One day I found him just chillin' in his toy box. Love it.
Eating dinner at Aunt Mel's house
Aunt Mel's cute porch at her cute new house. Only 7 minutes from us! Hooray!
Wouldn't it be nice to be a baby?

Comments
5 comments:
This and That pictures are the absolute BEST. I love candid day to day shots of kids. It's so much more fun to see their personality.
Cal is so funny. I love the picture of him in the toy box. I miss you guys. Give Cal a kiss for me.
I love all of your new posts! You did like 50 in just a couple days I feel like! You are awesome! Love the random pics of Cal! He's a stud! You look so cute too!
This WAS a great day! Thank you so much for coming up and being a part it! It was really great to get everyone together. I wish we could do it more often.
This pic of Cal in the toy box is awesome and I can totally relate to the one of him by the TV. Yesterday I caught Finn standing on a Boggle box that be pushed to the living room from his bedroom just so he could stand on it and reach the TV buttons!
Post a Comment