At the beginning of September our good friends Jess & Matt blessed their new baby girl, Brooklyn. It was such a fun day because we got to see a lot of friends and family that we haven't seen in awhile--particularly Aaron & Ashley & Finn from Utah! It was a beautiful blessing and a happening party back at the Parks house. We enjoyed the afternoon and evening eating, chatting, playing games (mafia of course), and watching the kids play. It's so fun now that everyone has babies.....and school age kids! We're getting old. I can't believe it. :)
Here are some pictures from our fun day. Unfortunately, I didn't get hardly any pics of Matt and Jess and their girls, darn! But here's what we came away with nonetheless.
Brooklyn's Blessing
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 | 1 comments
Adorable Finn
Ash and Finn
The two boys....only about a week apart in age! It was so fun finally getting to see them together. They met when they were just a few weeks old but this is the only other time since then. We only wish they could play together more!
Pictures were a little hard to catch of the two of them with the point n shoot :)
I seriously can't get over his cuteness!
Two peas in a pod. What is it about this age and buttons?? Cal is obsessed.
Jess & Brooklyn with Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
1 comments:
There are no words to describe how happy this post made me. I still have a smile on my face right now as I type. It was SO GOOD to see you guys and I love all the pics you got of the little dudes...even though the reflection in his mouth in the first pic of Finn makes him look like he's got crazy hillbilly teeth...but I digress. My favorite is the one where they are smiling at eachother by the TV. Man we miss you guys.
Post a Comment