My very good friend Liz and I just happen to have the exact same day of birth in August, just one year apart. When we discovered this fact I was very excited. Now that we've lived by each other the past couple years it has been extra fun because we get to celebrate our big day together! Dan and Matt put their heads together for a night of fun and we had a great time eating at the Macaroni Grill, then enjoying the most delicious lemon blossoms, followed by nothing less than a round of Settlers. So much fun! Happy Birthday to us! haha :)
Twinner Birthdays
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
2 comments:
You just made me soooo hungry! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Ashley! Looks like you had a great day! I love Settlers!
Post a Comment