Part II: Grandma A, Papa Don, Wisconsin Cousins, and More.....

On the Saturday everyone was here we decided to do a beach day. The day couldn't have been more perfect and we set up camp on the grass at Del Mar 15th Street. The kids were in heaven playing in the water and boogie boarding their hearts out for hours on end. Dan and I were loving it too because we got to enjoy the water with them while Grandma A and Papa Don watched the little man and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine from the beach. We played all day long, took a short break for some grub and then it was back to the waves. We had such a fun fun day and I think the kids were sold on how wonderful the beach is. (Sorry so many pictures but I don't get to see my niece and nephews very often so I have to show them off.)













That night we did an early birthday celebration for me too with presents, Mom's homeade carrot cake, the works. It was so fun. We had a such a great time visiting with our wonderful family and we miss them so much!

Comments

1 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for updates!! You sure have been busy lately. I love seeing pictures of cute little Cal and hearing about all your adventures. You are so lucky to live in a beautiful place that so many people love to visit. Can we come stay sometime? JK :)