Little Buddies

I just love these pictures of Cal and Maddie Lou! One night Matt & Liz were so sweet to babysit the little guy so I could go to physical therapy while Dan was out of town and when I got there I set Calvin on the couch and Maddie decided to come up and read him a story. Well, Calvin loves books so he was thrilled and dove into her lap to see the book with her. Maddie was so cute with him and just kept snuggling him and reading to him and being so adorable. We definitely had to get some pictures of the cute mothering moment!



Comments

4 comments:

ashley marie said...

hey your Alcatraz trip looked like fun! I love little trips like that. I wanted to tell you though that you have such a cute little family -- I love it!! I hope you guys are having fun at your new place!

DaNell said...

Ashley- It is so neat to see your family. What a cute little boy you have. I have been keeping up with you through your mom, who I run into every once in a while. Wow, can you believe how old we are getting. I hope all is well with you and your adorable family- DaNell Lensch

hdawgy said...

I love those cute pics! That's fun you got to go to Alcatraz! I have always wanted to go there! Hopefully someday! How do you like San Diego? I bet you love it!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Isn't it so fun to see how your baby interacts with other little ones? Finn can not get enough of his cousins Milo and Sawyer...he would follow them around all day long! And yes Ash, I am growing my hair out to appease a long-standing request of Aaron's...but I'm getting a little sick of Finn grabbing it every chance he gets so it will probably come off soon!