Ashley you look amazing! I loved looking at all these pictures. Baby Cal is so adorable. Finn is the same as him as far as having chubby cheeks but a low body weight. Can't wait for them to play together!
Gosh I am so jealous! You guys seem like you are always out and about going new places and exploring everything! I wish I had stuff to do here like that! Rexburg is just so boring and not busy! I can't wait to maybe someday live in Cali! It will be so much fun! I love all your pics! Cal is as cute as ever! How are you liking San Diego? Is that where Dan's family lives?
Oh Ash, your comment totally made my day. You are SO sweet, and I miss you to pieces! We think of you guys all the time, and I can't believe how long it's been since we've see you! It would be SO AWESOME if you made it out here this summer...I would die I would be so happy! I would revolve my whole life around it...haha. Anyway though, your hair is SO cute too, so long! You look amazing and it's crazy how fast little Cal is growing. He reminds me of Kaden...just a little ball of chubby, so cute! He seems like he is really mellow and sweet too. So glad you made it to San Diego and things are going well. We'll have to make it out there to see you and experience some warm weather...and beach time! Thanks again for commenting, we love you guys.
I love these posts!!! We miss you guys! I love the picture where we are dying laughing in the elevator! That is one of my favorite memories. Such a fun day, I can't believe how much we packed in our last few weeks together in the city. I look like an elephant in the picture of you, Matt and I on Broadway!! SCARY! Can't wait to see more, keep the post's coming!! ps Congrats to Alison! That went by so fast!
You are so good at going out and doing things and taking lots of pictures! It is an inspiration to us lazy people. :) Looks like you are having lots of fun, and Cal is growing up, he is so cute!
Comments
7 comments:
Ashley you look amazing! I loved looking at all these pictures. Baby Cal is so adorable. Finn is the same as him as far as having chubby cheeks but a low body weight. Can't wait for them to play together!
those are great San Fran pictures!
so where are you kids located in San Diego? We MUST get together. shoot me an email and i'll get your number: thinkdisney@gmail.com
we'll be arriving in sunny san diego on Thursday.
Gosh I am so jealous! You guys seem like you are always out and about going new places and exploring everything! I wish I had stuff to do here like that! Rexburg is just so boring and not busy! I can't wait to maybe someday live in Cali! It will be so much fun! I love all your pics! Cal is as cute as ever! How are you liking San Diego? Is that where Dan's family lives?
Oh Ash, your comment totally made my day. You are SO sweet, and I miss you to pieces! We think of you guys all the time, and I can't believe how long it's been since we've see you! It would be SO AWESOME if you made it out here this summer...I would die I would be so happy! I would revolve my whole life around it...haha. Anyway though, your hair is SO cute too, so long! You look amazing and it's crazy how fast little Cal is growing. He reminds me of Kaden...just a little ball of chubby, so cute! He seems like he is really mellow and sweet too. So glad you made it to San Diego and things are going well. We'll have to make it out there to see you and experience some warm weather...and beach time! Thanks again for commenting, we love you guys.
I love these posts!!! We miss you guys! I love the picture where we are dying laughing in the elevator! That is one of my favorite memories. Such a fun day, I can't believe how much we packed in our last few weeks together in the city. I look like an elephant in the picture of you, Matt and I on Broadway!! SCARY! Can't wait to see more, keep the post's coming!!
ps Congrats to Alison! That went by so fast!
that is so good of you guys to see all the sites around you. that one of my regrets after leaving Portland. You guys look great!
You are so good at going out and doing things and taking lots of pictures! It is an inspiration to us lazy people. :) Looks like you are having lots of fun, and Cal is growing up, he is so cute!
Post a Comment