Associated Press - For Immediate Release:

http://marcandallyson.blogspot.com/

The Henry's, the Roger's #1 competitor, grieved today as their rival succeeded in bringing on such a star player. Kierstyn, 1' 8.25'', has already established a winning reputation by dominating at home. Uncle Dan, water boy for the Henry's tried to stay positive, "We still feel like we're in a strong position after last seasons addition of Cal Bear from San Francisco. Loosing our new baby stat just means we need to get our head back in the game and start seriously considering doing some recruiting ourselves." Ashley, the Henry's head coach, said, "I just have to give credit to Allyson, she's an amazing negotiator - I mean seriously, she's put together a five star team. And in family competition home court is no advantage - it's all really quite an accomplishment." Although efforts were made to contact Calvin, his agents declined any comment. It is unclear at this time if the Henry's are starting any negotiations of their own.

Comments

2 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

congrats to the new aunt, uncle and cousin!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Henry's!! I found your blog and wanted to exchange so we can keep in touch. I'm so glad to see you guys are doing well!
-Demings