At the end of February we gave Cal his first taste of real food, rice cereal. Or maybe it should be called semi-real since it is pretty gross if you get a lick, however, that didn't stop our little boy from chowin down! He LOVES the stuff! Some people say their kids don't really like it when they first try it, but as you can see from Cal's cute little chub figure he pretty much just likes to eat, no matter what it is. I was honestly nervous to give him 'real' food because I was scared of changing diapers with 'real' poop, and although I do have to hold my breath during diaper changes, it is so cute watching him eat food and it can be really convenient so I suppose it is worth the stentch in the end...:)
Eating Real Food
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Thursday, April 17, 2008 | 4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
4 comments:
I love the honesty! He is such a cutie...can't wait to meet him in person someday. Aaron and I are doing great. Hope you two are doing good as well!
How fun!! I can't believe he is already reaching such milestones!!! It seems like he was just born.
Ah, real poop. Yes, the smell is quite offensive, but the blowouts are greatly reduced!
Hi! I am a friend of Jenny and Chris, and I noticed how awesome your blog is. What are your secrets for getting it to look so clean-cut and professional?
Post a Comment