We went to get our passports the other week so we could go on our trip in March and I had no idea that babies have to have passports just like adults! Think Cal will look anything like his passport picture when he's 5??? Not very likely, but at least he wins for the cutest passport picture by far of the three of us! :)
Baby Passport
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Thursday, January 31, 2008 | 6 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
6 comments:
Darling! So where is this big trip you are going in March that you failed to mention!??? and you need passports - sounds like so much fun!!
he is SO Dan to me in this picture! He is so freaking adorable ashley-wish we could meet him in person! Where are you guys going?!
Yeah, where is this big trip! That's exciting! I love trips! Cal is so cute...he has such a little MAN face...love it.
What a great picture! I love it. I'm sure he will look exactly same in a couple years so this picture will definitely be recognizable. :)
Finn has a passport too because I took him to Canada in November. I think the idea is pretty hilarious. His picture isn't as cute as Cal's though because he was only two months old so he just looks confused. That was back when he was still throwing up (pre-surgery) and he barfed all over Kinko's while we were trying to take the picture! Not the best memory ever :)
Too Funny! I wish my passport picture looked that enthusiastic.
Post a Comment