A few weekends ago Dan and I decided that we needed to get out more and see more of this wonderful city/Bay area. So we ventured out to Point Reyes National Seashore to do some sight-seeing and enjoy the great outdoors. We didn't know much about it so unfortunately we didn't leave ourselves enough time to do all the things we wanted to do there, so we just took a beautiful drive and a fun hike before we had to head back home. The sites were amazing and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day. We had so much fun and are looking forward to going back and seeing the lighthouse next time and doing some whale-watching.
That night we met up with my Dad and his new wife Julie (who were in town for the weekend) and they took us to an amazing dinner at Sutro's at The Cliff House. It was such a fun treat and the food truly was delicious. Not to mention the unbelievable views we had of the waves crashing up against the Cliff House right at sunset! So beautiful! Thanks Dad and Julie for the fun evening!
Point Reyes & Dinner at The Cliff House
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Monday, February 04, 2008 | 8 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
8 comments:
You guys look amazing. It must be all the outdoorsy stuff. If it would ever stop snowing here maybe I would look more like you:).
What a beautiful place! It looks like a postcard.
Ashley--you look amazing!
Ash we went to Point Reyes over Christmas, it is so beautiful. The lighthouse is fun too you should definitely go back and check it out, if you wait a few months we'll go with you!
Those pictures are so beautiful! Ash, I didn't even know that your dad got married! WOW! When did that happen?
You guys are such a beautiful little family! Ashley, you are gordeous, can I just say! I love the pictures, they are so pretty! We need a vaca!
What a cute little family you are! I love the green picture with the ocean in the background! We have tons and tons of snow here! I am so jealous!!
Wow, it looks so pretty there! The beach looks amazing compared to the snowstorm we got here yesterday. :) San Francisco looks really fun!!!
Wow, it looks so pretty there! The beach looks amazing compared to the snowstorm we got here yesterday. :) San Francisco looks really fun!!!
Post a Comment