
This evening our dear President Hinckley (President of the LDS Church) passed away. He has been President of the Church for almost 12+ years now and it feels like I have grown up with him. His loving guidance and counsel have meant so much to me over the last 12 years and he will be truly missed, however, I am so happy for him to be able to be reunited with his darling wife again and enjoy the next step in his amazing life. What a wonderful and inspiring man, and I feel so fortunate to have his memory permanently stamped in my growing up years. We'll miss you President Hinckley...
www.lds.org
Dear President Hinckley
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Sunday, January 27, 2008 | 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
2 comments:
Ashley Updike!!! What's going on!!! I found your blog off of Heather's. You look great and your baby is so cute! It's so fun to find old friends on here and see what they are up to. Your little family is adorable. It's good to see you!! (in pics of course)!
I found your blog through Barbara Thornton, just wanted to let you know that Emily and Geoff Benton who is in your ward our some of our best friends....random....
Also, we just moved from San Francisco, my husband was in Dental school at UOP and we were in the Bay ward...I miss it. Just thought I would just mention this....
Post a Comment