Some pictures from December before we left on vacation.....We had a great time at a White Elephant Christmas party hosted by the Petersons with a bunch of friends from the ward. I think everyone definitely came away with some funny & interesting gifts! :)
Christmas shopping at the mall--Cal was a great sport
Before we left to drive to San Diego we had our own little gift exchange at home so we didn't have to take everything with us. We even got Cal all dressed up in his festive Christmas clothes for the occasion. We had so much fun spending our first Christmas season in San Francisco and decorating our little apartment here for the first time.
Pre-Christmas Vacation Pictures
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 | 3 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
3 comments:
I love the new blog you guys! Everybody's getting all fancy on me, and mine is so boring. I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas. Ash, your hair is getting so long, I love it! But you look great with any hair style, you're one of those girls that can pull of anything!
You all look wonderful. Cal is so cute! What a ham!
We LOVE your blog and amazing pictures. Now, I am trying to figure out how to start posting pics on our blog. And how can we add you so that we can easily access each other's blogs?
Post a Comment