New Blog!!!!

So I've been wanting to give our blog a facelift for quite some time now, but being the technically and creatively challenged person that I am.....I never was able to figure it out or get it how I wanted it. But for Christmas my sweet hubby secretly redesigned our blog with the help of some very talented and very kind friends and showed me the new design on Christmas morning. It was such a thoughtful and wonderful gift and I am so excited to have it! Now I just need to start the massive massive updates from the last month. I wouldn't try so hard to stay updated on everything, but since I really and truly am a horrible journal keeper this definitely is our family's best little way of documenting our lives and keeping in touch with friends and family. Thanks so much Dan, Connor, and Karisa for all your hard work in spicing up my little project!!! You're the best!

Comments

6 comments:

Barb said...

It's beautiful!

Miller Family said...

I love the new look!! Jason asked me who did it, he is always interested in that kind of stuff. I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to the pictures.

Em said...

What a fun christmas present, I have enjoyed the great designs. You all look great and congrats Dan on your award at work, thats great.

Em said...

I was looking at your white elephant blog a little closer and I recognized Becca Ryser (her maiden name). Anyhow what a small world it is.

Sheralie said...

dan you are such a good dad. what a sweet family.

Erin said...

I was looking at this at Bryce's office and some of his co-workers came up behind me and commented on how cool looking it is. I love it!