Johnny Jump Up

Before Cal was born the Carpenters let us borrow their Johnny Jump Up for the little man to use once he was big enough and we finally got it out the other day and let Cal take it for spin. It was the cutest thing ever! He is so happy in it and although he hasn't quite figured out that he can actually jump, he has figured out the spinning and bouncing part! I just love watching him in it-- it is just so cute watching him try and figure new things out. It definitely entertains me having him in there bouncing around in the doorway while I make dinner! Can't get enough of those big ol' silly grins! :)

Comments

3 comments:

Lianna said...

that is weird, but so cute! I love his pose. Hey where are you guys going? somewhere fun?

The Evers said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Holy cow, he is a cute little guy! I think he looks so much like Dan, do you get that a lot?

Ashley and Aaron said...

Hooray for jumping toys! Finn could stay occupied in his for hours...though his is a much more ghetto version :)