He totally reminds me of mine. How did we get this cute round chunky boys? You are so right about baby boys. I feel like they are the best kept secrets in the world because everyone wants girls. Having had them both, I can't say one is better than the other, but I never imagined the bond my little guy and I would share. I wouldnt trade him for all the girls in the world!
Cal is getting big! I love his cute little smile and his adorable dimples! Thank you for your advice about maternity clothes. I have been totally feeling depressed and trying to wear my regular pants and have been miserable all day! If little teeny Ashley felt that way, that gave me a glimmer of hope! :) You look exactly the same in your pictures now as you did before your pregnancy, so maybe you feeling sad about gaining weight doesn't hold any water. :) I had been trying to hold out to buy maternity clothes, but appreciated your advice and went out and got a few more pieces and am much happier. Thank you for the extra justification. :) I hope our baby is as cute as Cal! :)
Comments
5 comments:
He is SO cute! I can't believe how big he looks like he's getting!
He is so stinkin' cute! It looks like you guys had a great christmas! You look awesome Ashley! I hope you have a great week!
look at those cheeks! He is so adorable - can't wait for Cal and baby Zane to be best buds!
He totally reminds me of mine. How did we get this cute round chunky boys? You are so right about baby boys. I feel like they are the best kept secrets in the world because everyone wants girls. Having had them both, I can't say one is better than the other, but I never imagined the bond my little guy and I would share. I wouldnt trade him for all the girls in the world!
Cal is getting big! I love his cute little smile and his adorable dimples! Thank you for your advice about maternity clothes. I have been totally feeling depressed and trying to wear my regular pants and have been miserable all day! If little teeny Ashley felt that way, that gave me a glimmer of hope! :) You look exactly the same in your pictures now as you did before your pregnancy, so maybe you feeling sad about gaining weight doesn't hold any water. :) I had been trying to hold out to buy maternity clothes, but appreciated your advice and went out and got a few more pieces and am much happier. Thank you for the extra justification. :) I hope our baby is as cute as Cal! :)
Post a Comment