After Christmas we took a quick weekend trip over to see my family in Phoenix. I just love getting to visit my Momma. It's the best! We always have so much fun when we stay with her and it seems like the time just flies by. Plus, I just love seeing her house all decked out for Christmas. Christmas just isn't Christmas without it. This was Cal's first trip to Phoenix and he had a great time seeing his Grandma A and getting lots of cuddles from her. Can't wait til our next trip! Dinner at Oregano's with Mom, Don, and Meredith--a must! One of the only restaurants San Francisco doesn't have....sadly enough :(
The little man showing off his new church clothes
Getting his new church clothes all dirty.....so glad we captured this moment on camera
Big old smiles for Aunt Mer and Grandma A
Phoenix
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 | 3 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
3 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE!
PS Love the barf.
He's so darling - and you guys look great too! I love that he smiles so much - it must be hard to not kiss those cheeks all the time!!
OREGANOS is my favorite restaurant! I'm so jealous you got to go there! The pizookie is the BEST! I wish they had one in Idaho dang it! Cal is so flippin cute Ash! He is getting so big and I just love his chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment