Anthony's and a Poway Reunion

The day after Christmas we headed down to Anthony's for some amazing clam chowder and then we had a fun get together with some of Dan's high school friends. It was fun to see everyone and catch up. It was great to hear what everyone has been up to and meet new additions. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures of everyone but here are a few....

At Anthony's in downtown San Diego. Even in SF we haven't been able to find clam chowder this good!


Matt & Brandon on the guitars

Dan & Cal with Stacey & Gavin

Stacey & Lianna with their boys

Comments

6 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

SO SAD we didn't get to see you and the little butterball!!! GLAD we didn't though b/c Luke has been sick for 5 WEEKS straight and they still don't know whats wrong with him. I think its SARS or the asian bird flu.

Erin said...

Cal is always dressed so cute! Where do you get his clothes?

Miller Family said...

What a happy kid!! He is always smiling, I love it!

Miller Family said...

I meant to post my comment on the post above...sorry ... I have like 2 working brain cells these days.

ashley marie said...

I cannot believe how chubby his little cute face is! I swear he looks SO much bigger than 2 weeks ago... don't they grow up fast?!

Lance and Becky said...

He is so cute you guys! You have to tell your parents we said hi, I just love them!