Christmas Part II: Christmas Cookies

One of the best parts of Christmas is making sugar cookies. On the 23rd we made a day out of it and baked and decorated all morning long. It was simple, but for some reason we just had the greatest time together, all us girls and the little guys, and made the best memories from the day. I loved every minute. There are way too many pictures in this post, I know, but I just couldn't choose because they're all full of so many fun and special moments for me.

Ames the baker
Cal with his Auntie
Cal and Campbell thought it was pretty exciting to watch the cookies bake in the oven. Cal kept smooshing his face right up against the glass.
Mom & her girls (Sadly, we were just missing our Ali :( )
Apron girlies
Grandma and her peanut
Loves
Finished Product
G. A & Papa watching all the decorating with Cal
Aunt Mer
Cute little Ian
Yum, Yum, Yum
I love this picture. So cute of him decorating his cookie with Aunt Amy's help.
More yumminess for Cal

Decorating with my boy
I LOVE this picture of my Mom. So cute and so just classic "Grandma". Really, what is better than making cookies with your Grandma?? Nope, nothing. It makes me smile.
Um, yeah, I am also in LOVE with this one. Could they be any cuter together??
And of course, after making cookies and doing all your Christmas festivities, you have to snuggle......just like Buddy the Elf says. :)

Comments

4 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

Mmmm, that makes me want sugar cookies right now...we always make them at Christmas too! And I love that picture of Cal with your sister...so adorable.

hdawgy said...

How fun! I love making cookies! I'm sure Cal had a blast eating them! The pic of Amy and Cal is adorable!

Carpfam said...

These pictures are so cute! I love the one of Cal and your sister too, it's darling.

Joan said...

I LOOOVE sugar cookies...mmm, with homemade butter cream frosting. SO good. WOw, I am so battling the night time munchies :) haha.