Wild Christmas Sweater Party

Every year we think about having a little Christmas party with some friends and we finally decided to just throw one together this year with the Carpenters. It was a fun small group and we had a great time dressing up in our craziest Christmas sweaters, having a white elephant gift exchange, and eating lots and lots and lots of yummy food. I was a fan of all the sweaters myself, but Liz's homemade beauty took the prize, with Steven and Matt tied for a close second.  Thanks to my wonderful Momma for coming to my rescue and supplying us with Dan and my awesome sweaters. I was in love with them. All in all it was a great night and fun time had by all!








Comments

5 comments:

hdawgy said...

haha I love the sweaters! You look pretty dang hot in it too! I think you should consider wearing it out more often! haha Christmas parties are the best! Looks like you had alot of fun!

Jess and Matt said...

I wish we lived by you guys! That looks like so much fun!

Lindsay and Family said...

I wish we could have been there. Those are some pretty impressive sweaters!

The Roy Family said...

Totally fun and hideous sweaters! Love it.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Oh this makes me miss you guys so, so much. I have a suh-weet sweater that I scored from D.I. for a party last year...but I didn't get to use it this Christmas. Looks like such a fun time!