Christmas Card Pictures

Back in November we drove up to Julian with the Carpenters to try and take some fun pictures for our Christmas cards at the apple orchards. Unfortunately, because we were running late (which is not surprising for us) we got there with the sun setting and not much light to work with. And on top of racing the sun in very shady orchards and feeling stressed because of it, there was tons and tons of wind, and it was freezing cold. :) So.....I felt so badly that I didn't get to take some better shots for the Carpenters but I'll use the excuse that the elements were fighting against us. :) Liz, however, did snap a few pictures of us with her new camera that I really liked and one that worked perfectly for our card. Dan also got a few of me and the little man that I adore and I got a couple of him. Here are some of the pictures from the afternoon. Please don't judge too harshly, because I didn't take the time to do much perfecting in Photoshop--just very minor tweaks. I just wanted to get these up and get moving on blog catch up, so they are what they are! :) 
There was the coolest old Dodge right by the orchard. Perfect for pictures! Too bad, Cal was FREEZING!
My handsome boys--i love the sun flare through the trees
I love how in love we look in this picture

When did my hair get that long?? Anyone that knows me knows that is seriously crazy.
Cal was doing this funny thing with his lips so I was trying to mimic him to try and make him laugh.
The Christmas Card pic--sort of-- I couldn't find the version we used fast enough so this is a way too red version. 


Daddy's glasses...we get so many comments about how he is a little "mini Dan". This just confirms it. :)
Um, this one is just funny and so so cute.

Comments

5 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

I love them ALL. The ones with you and Cal are SO cute...I could seriously print one and hang it on my own wall.

Zane and Lexi said...

these turned out so darling! I love your sweater ash...where did you get it? your little fam is always in style :)

Ashley and Aaron said...

To echo Lexi...you are such a fashonista Ash! I seriously want your entire wardrobe. AND your forward bangs are totally hot. Crazy how we both decided to grow our hair out at the same time...I bet we will both end up chopping it around the same time too. These pictures are all beautiful...I love the ones of you and Cal especially.

Anonymous said...

Regarding the last picture: very funny Cal, ha ha. Aren't you a little young to be making those kind of jokes?

Love you,
Dad

Miller Family said...

I LOVED your Christmas card pic, and all of these are SO cute. You are just such a cute little family. Thanks for sharing.