Well, at least until you have a brother of your own. :) But for now, cousins are the next best thing! For the past few months we have been watching our nephew Alex every Thursday. While it has helped me realize that when we do get around to having more kids someday, two kids is a little more tricky than one, it has been so much fun having Alex come over and we are so lucky to spend the time with him! He is such a good kid and Cal and Alex are the best of little buddies. Cal especially looks up to Alex and is just enthralled with him. He watches everything he does and wants to be just like him I think. I love watching them together and even when I try and keep their afternoon 'rowdiness' in check, I mostly just can't help laughing my head off at the funny things I find them doing together. We are so lucky to live by family and that Cal gets to spend so much time with his cousins. They really are the best kind of buddies! Here are some pictures from some of their days together.
And this is just a random picture of Cal sitting up at my desk that I love. He wants to sit up there all the time!

Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment