Cal's Got Soul


My talented hubby made the cutest video of Cal for Christmas. It was inspired by his favorite TV ad of the year, a Nike ad which ran during the Olympics. I love this video and it makes me happy every time I watch it. What a fun year and a half we have had with our little man! This just sums up all the smiles he has brought into our lives. Hope you enjoy it!

Comments

9 comments:

hdawgy said...

That is such a cool video! Something you will cherish forever!

Zane and Lexi said...

oh man - I love it! zane and I watched it twice - our favorite is the BIG drink at the beginning! what a great movie to commemorate your life with the little guy.

Bart and Michelle said...

That is so cute and such a great treasure to have! Love it!

erin said...

that was the sweetest video!! I freakin' love it!!! Way to go Dan.

Erin said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Love it!

Jess and Matt said...

That was AWESOME! So dang cute and such a treasure to have!

Lindsay and Family said...

I love that black and white maternity shot of you Ash, boy am I glad I don't have to be pregnant with you!

The Roy Family said...

That video was awesome! They grow so fast and a video like that is just perfect. Cal is a handsome guy!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Kudos Dan! That was so awesome! I absolutely loved it...partly because I also love that Nike ad, and that song, but mostly because the pictures of Ash are so beautiful and Cal is such a fun little guy to watch grow up!