Cal likes Macs too....:)


Yep, he loves the computer. I know I spend a lot of time on the computer.....maybe too much....but its truly apparent when your child has the chance to sit down at a computer and knows exactly what to do and how to make himself perfectly at home. This little video was taken at the local Apple store. They have a little kids computer station set up and Cal seriously sat there forever and had no intention of leaving. He is obsessed with playing on the computer and since I never let him at home, he has to get it out of his system at the library or at the Apple store.


Comments

7 comments:

41st Avenue Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Does my son remind anyone else of the E*Trade baby? i wish he could have been cast for that ad - he'd have been perfect. And, they wouldn't have even had to do anything computer generated! I'll have to get in touch with my old friends at Grey who did this and see if there are any more in the queue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQLTxvDkk4

- Dan

hdawgy said...

Aww he looks so cute sitting at the computer! Starting young! haha What a cute little Christmas performance they did for the toddler mommy thing too! I'm sure Cal loves it! YOu're such an awesome mom!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Finn always makes a b-line straight for the computers when we go to the libarary and the librarians inevitably glare at me when I let him play on them...since he just mashes the keyboard and gets his fingerprints all over the screen. But I still let him do it anyway :)

Erin said...

Now that you mention it he totally reminds me of the E Trade baby! Those are so funny!

Lance and Becky said...

That's awesome, he's too cute, and he's a little smart one :) He looks like he's perfectly at home sitting in front of the computer!

Zane and Lexi said...

Cal is right at home! Ash - your day sounds just like mine...PJ's, bubbles, barney! ha, haven't moved onto the playdough yet cause I'm afraid he'll just eat it. Wish we lived closer so we could do "nothing" together!! miss you guys...