He loves to cross his leg in his high chair....silly kid
Swim swim swimmin'
I love spying on him when he sleeps. All his cute positions just crack me up.
Hooray! Nap time is over.
This is what it looks like when Dad is watching him......every toy he owns all over the floor :)
He loves climbing up on things now and this stool is one of his favorite things to play with.
Just fun pix
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Friday, July 11, 2008 | 4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
4 comments:
I love how he is crossing his leg in his highchair! That is the cutest thing ever! It looks like he loves to play in the water too! Corban loves to swim! He's like a little fish now! Before you know it Cal is gonna be walking all over the place! Enjoy him as much as you can while he can't walk! haha
Cal is so adorable. Isaac loves swimming too. We go to the pool almost everyday and he has so much fun, he hates to leave!
I love the sleeping pictures too. I never see Isaac sleeping so I snuck in last week to get a peek. He was so adorable, but I was scared the flash from the camera or the noise would wake him, so no pictures:(.
oh he's getting so old - I can't believe he will be one soon! Even better, I can't believe we get to see you guys this weekend. We are sooooooo looking forward to it! talk to you soon...
P.S. I lost my phone, so call Zane's!
First of all, Cal's highchair looks so deluxe...like he should be getting a pedicure or something. His crossed leg is so funny. I love the little mannerisms they pick up.
Post a Comment