At the end of June we took a day and visited the Del Mar Fair (or I guess the San Diego County Fair as they are calling it now) with Mel and Alex. It was my first time at this fair and I must say it was a great one. It was probably the biggest fair I've ever been to. Cal seemed to love all the fun things to see and watch and hear as well. He was just soaking it all in. We had so much fun eating greasy, yet scrumptious, fair food---the funnel cake was amazing until our stomachs started trying to digest it, then, not so good.....:)---, watching all the crazies and the carnies, looking at all the fun stuff being sold, going to the pot belly pig race (so cute might I add), and showing the boys all the cool livestock. It was a great time had by all and such a fun summer thing to do here in SD!
Del Mar Fair
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 | 1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
1 comments:
YUM I love funnel cakes - actually I love most carnival food... I know I know bad habits I am trying to do away especially since baby weight #2 is being way to stubborn ;) Cal seems like such a happy kid and always smiling I love the last picture of him in his stroller with his blanket!
Post a Comment