The Ocean

We've been enjoying the beautiful sunny San Diego weather so far this summer and love getting outside and going to the beach whenever possible. It always seems like we still don't make it down there as often as we'd like, but we feel so fortunate to be so close to enjoy it when we can. I love being outdoors. It makes me so happy and I always always always feel so refreshed and renewed after spending some time outside. Here are pictures of a walk we took one Friday evening down at Swami's beach by Dan's work.






Comments

8 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

he is really very cute. so... rumor has it, I might be starting a blog soon. I'll keep you posted

Em said...

Its fun to see your posts. i love reading them and seeing what you guys are up to. Although, I haven't lived in San Diego much, I do feel like its part of home for me. I am happy you are enjoying that wonderful weather and beaches.

hdawgy said...

Such beautiful pictures! I love the ocean and being on the beach! It's the best place on earth! I can't get over how freakin cute Cal is! I love his little army pants! You guys are such a cute little fam!

jenna said...

you are the most adorable family. my word! thanks for the words of encouragement. we are so excited to finally be starting our family...if only you were here and we could play!

Erin said...

I love the pictures. I have a question though, and sorry to sound like such a dork since I have never been to San Diego. In the pics you have posted of your fam since being in San Diego, you are always wearing sweaters. I always thought it was warm there but is it chilly like San Francisco?

Kim said...

I love the refreshing feeling of outdoors too! Cal is such a sweetie, I wish I could see the live version! I'm so jealous you live in such a perfect weather area! Hopefully in one of our rainy seasons we could visit you;)

Ashley and Aaron said...

Little Cal's cargo outfit is the cutest! He is turning into quite the little beach bum...in a good way:)

Kristine said...

Hey Ashley - It's Kristine from back in the day at MyFamily.com. Kim told me about your blog and I love seeing what you, Dan, and baby Cal are doing. You have such a cute family. I sure miss working with you.
If you want you can visit my blog (tommyandkristine.blogspot.com). It's still a new thing to me, so it's not real fancy.