A few Sundays ago before church I snapped a few quick pictures of my cute boys all dressed up. I just love them so much. What handsome lads they are! :)
Cal is such a little stud. And his shorts RULE. Isn't it amazing how much more love you have for your husband when he becomes a father? Families really are the ticket to happiness.
We are obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance too! How cool to see Tyce eating out! I get seriously star struck! I asked Ice Cube who he was in the SLC airport, and I have never lived it down :) Cal is becoming such a little guy, I dont know why I love it so much, but that picture of him leaning out of his stroller looking down is so cute. They get so big so fast! Seriously we need to meet him. I am still crossing my fingers that Jeff gets into a S Cal school next year! It would be fun to be close to you guys!
No clue about so you think you can dance, but anything with three girlfriends and a bit of a break where you can look super cute with out getting your outfit completely dirty I would be up for:) But your pictures of your boys are soooo cute. I feel a little more equaled out now that I have my little Na-Na, but I loved just having "my boys" So fun, you guys are such a good looking family!
I love your spying on Tyce pic! Okay, I have to admit I had a dream about SYTYCD after reading your blog post last night. And of course, you were in it waving your arm off on the balcony -- STRANGE! I haven't even watched the episode yet b/c Joe's out of town and I have to wait for him to get back, but I will definitely look for you, especially after my ridic. dream. BTW, to answer you Q forever ago - I can't really remember Pacific beaches all that well b/c it's been so long... but I really like this beach that we go to in NC b/c it's never crowded like in CA or FL. Sorry that's not too informative!
Ok SYTYCD is my FAVORITE show as well. When we moved back to Canada 2 years ago it was the only thing that got me through the summer...for some reason it was difficult leaving Oxford Square! Anyways, That's AWESOME that you guys got to go! Wednesday was the ONE episode in 3 seasons that I've missed...we were at a Family Reunion!
Comments
7 comments:
Cal is such a little stud. And his shorts RULE. Isn't it amazing how much more love you have for your husband when he becomes a father? Families really are the ticket to happiness.
We are obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance too! How cool to see Tyce eating out! I get seriously star struck! I asked Ice Cube who he was in the SLC airport, and I have never lived it down :) Cal is becoming such a little guy, I dont know why I love it so much, but that picture of him leaning out of his stroller looking down is so cute. They get so big so fast! Seriously we need to meet him. I am still crossing my fingers that Jeff gets into a S Cal school next year! It would be fun to be close to you guys!
What a blast! You three will remember that for many, many years to come.
Oh, and Ashley...you look hot :)
No clue about so you think you can dance, but anything with three girlfriends and a bit of a break where you can look super cute with out getting your outfit completely dirty I would be up for:) But your pictures of your boys are soooo cute. I feel a little more equaled out now that I have my little Na-Na, but I loved just having "my boys" So fun, you guys are such a good looking family!
I just saw a you tube video of the performance and I saw your friend sitting behind Paula Abdul, how incredible!!
I love your spying on Tyce pic! Okay, I have to admit I had a dream about SYTYCD after reading your blog post last night. And of course, you were in it waving your arm off on the balcony -- STRANGE! I haven't even watched the episode yet b/c Joe's out of town and I have to wait for him to get back, but I will definitely look for you, especially after my ridic. dream.
BTW, to answer you Q forever ago - I can't really remember Pacific beaches all that well b/c it's been so long... but I really like this beach that we go to in NC b/c it's never crowded like in CA or FL. Sorry that's not too informative!
Ok SYTYCD is my FAVORITE show as well. When we moved back to Canada 2 years ago it was the only thing that got me through the summer...for some reason it was difficult leaving Oxford Square! Anyways, That's AWESOME that you guys got to go! Wednesday was the ONE episode in 3 seasons that I've missed...we were at a Family Reunion!
Post a Comment