A few weekends ago we went for a fun walk on a beach here in Carlsbad with the Gibbs. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the beach but it was really cool because it is a private beach that you can only access on foot. All along it are built these really beautiful European/Swiss style homes. Our friend Brandon told us that this beach used to be a big vacation spot for Hollywood stars to come to back in the 20's and 30's, but then kind of lost its popularity I suppose. Either way, it was really beautiful. It's always fun being outside and seeing something new.
Fun Walk on the Beach
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Friday, July 11, 2008 | 6 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
6 comments:
I love all of the beautiful beaches you guys go to! Looks like it's fun and relaxing!
you guys have such a beautiful family and the beaches do look so nice and relaxing. I am so happy you guys can get out together and enjoy the outdoors.
That looks so cool. I love those unique houses.
Cal's fate as a surfer dude is pretty much sealed...much to his daddy's pleasure I'm sure. That's awesome that you guys are still rockin' the baby bjorn...he won't be able to fit in it much longer!
Ashley- I just found your blog off of Lexi's and wanted to say hi. It has been way too long! But I am glad to see that you are doing great and you, dan and your little boy all look wonderful!
Hope all is well!
Emily (Sharp) Rigby
if you get a chance e-mail me your e-mail and I'll invite you to our blog (ours is locked for family reasons) EmilyBYU@gmail.com
You are lucky to live near so many beautiful beaches. Cal is getting so big! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment