Cal Baby

How could we resist getting him at least one 'Cal' shirt??? We couldn't. Oh, and our little boy is finally starting to grow some hair! So fun. He still has a little bald spot in the back, but hey, he's working on it. These pics are from the end of March.





Comments

5 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

i love it - especially the mid-sleeve length! I always think of Cal whenever I see "calvin klein" baby clothes, does he have any of those?? that's so funny you are getting into photography too. I know so many people who are! I love it...it's so fun to learn more about my camera and also photoshop - it's amazing!!

Miller Family said...

What a cute, smiley little guy, I love it!!

Erin said...

What a handsome man! I love his hair. It seems kind of brown in these pics. Where did that come from?

Jen said...

Oh I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks like such a little man. I love it. I hope everything is going well for you in sunny San Diego!

Tiffany said...

His cute little face is changing! He is looking older, what a cutie! He is a little mini-Dan!