Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco de Mayo is the best! What could be better than an excuse to have a fiesta, eat delicious Mexican food, listen to only the best Mariachi music, wear sombreros, decorate in all red, white, and green, and have a pinata??? I submit that there is nothing. :) haha... We had a great time celebrating at our house with family and friends. We even made our own pinata, thanks to Dan's creative genius. Can't wait til next year's party!

Linds and Erik, me, and Mel

Mel and Alex enjoying the food



Dan and Tony the Tiger--Making our pinata out of cereal boxes and magazine pages--it was sweet!

The finished product

Having fun with the pinata!


Comments

4 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

We miss you guys and all your fun parties! The sombreros are awesome and Ash your hair is incredibly long...it looks gorgeous.

Miller Family said...

Looks like fun. I can't believe how big Alex is, I remember when they came and visited you and he was just a baby, time flies!

Carpfam said...

Looks like the party was a success! We are jealous that we couldn't participate this year but count us in for next year for sure!! We miss you guys, I can't believe we are moving so soon!!!
Ps I agree with Ashley your hair looks just amazing in those pictures!

The Prigmore Family said...

Arriba! Once I beat bronchitis in the butt, we are hanging out. I got your phone number from Dan. Talk to you soon!