Happy Mother's Day to my most wonderful momma! I love you so much and am so lucky to have you. Your love and friendship mean so much to me and I am so grateful my son has such a caring and involved Grandma A. Thank you for loving us all so much. I hope today you feel special and loved!
Also, Happy Mother's Day to all the other dear mothers in my life--my sisters (I love you all, but in particular my sweet sister Allyson--I don't know what I would do without you and for all you've done to help me learn how to be a mommy. You are the greatest!), my sweet stepsisters, my wonderful Mother-in-law, Grandmothers, Aunts, and friends, all of you. Thank you for all your examples of selfless love and service and for sacrificing so much always for your sweet little families. You all amaze me and I'm so grateful just to know you and have your examples in my life! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Sunday, May 11, 2008 | 3 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
3 comments:
Cal is looking more and more like Dan. We sure miss you guys out here.
Oh, we miss the henry parties! The chocolate fountain...man, we miss it! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love and miss you!
Thanks for your sweet comments to me, Ash. YOU are the best! It's been fun to pass along some of the wisdom I've acquired from motherhood! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment